June 5, 2018, California Statewide Direct Primary Election
- California's statewide Primary Election for Propositions and Governor is Tuesday, June 5.
- The last day to register or re-register to vote in this election is Monday, May 21.
Your request must be postmarked no later than Monday, May 21.
You may pick-up a Voter Registration Card at City Hall in the lobby areas and counters. Voter Registration Cards should be mailed to the Los Angeles County Register Recorder's address shown on the registration card.
Voter and election information can be found on the Los Angeles County Register Recorder's website:
You have the right to vote if you are:
- A U.S. citizen living in California
- At least 18 years old
- Registered where you currently live
- Not currently in state or federal prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony
- Not presently found mentally incompetent to vote by a court
- You have the right to vote if you are a registered voter even if your name is not on the list
- You will vote using a provisional ballot. Your vote will count if elections officials determine that you are eligible to vote.
- The right to drop off you completed vote-by-mail ballot at any polling place in California
- The right to get election materials in a language other than English if enough people in your voting precinct speak that language
- The right to report any illegal or fraudulent election activity to an elections official or the Secretary of State: www.sos.ca.gov, by phone at (800) 345-VOTE (8683), or by email at email@example.com
If you have any additional questions, please call the City Clerk's office at (909) 394-6216, and we will assist you in getting them answered.