Members of the Committee shall be selected as follows: Two (2) members of the City Council of the City of San Dimas; one (1) member of the City Council of the City of La Verne and two (2) public members appointed by the City Council of the City of San Dimas. The City Councils of the Cities of San Dimas or La Verne, at their discretion, may appoint an elected official or public member to serve as an alternate.
Commissioners do not receive any compensation or stipend for serving on the Commission or attending meetings. By Council policy a Commissioner may not serve concurrently on more than one Commission or Board
1) To act in an advisory capacity to the City Council in all matters pertaining to the San Dimas Municipal Golf Course.
2) To act as a liaison between the City Council and the lessee.
3) To coordinate activities with the lessee in the development of a master plan for said Golf Course.
4) To assemble information on problems and their solutions to all matters concerning said Golf Course.
5) To initiate recommendations to the City Council on matters pertaining to said Golf Course.
6) To coordinate with the lessee response to customer complaints regarding the maintenance, condition, and operations of said Golf Course, as needed.
1) The Committee shall consist of five (5) members who shall serve without compensation and at the will of the City Council of the City of San Dimas.
2) Members of the Committee shall be selected as follows: the three (3) members of the San Dimas-La Verne Recreational Facilities Authority and two (2) public members appointed by the City Council of the City of San Dimas.
3) Each Committee member will be appointed to a two-year term with a limit of three terms. After expiration, members must wait one year before being eligible to reapply for service on the same Committee.
4) Any Committee member may be removed from the Committee at any time by the City Council of the City of San Dimas.
5) The Committee shall elect its own Chairperson and select its own rules of order.
A. The committee shall set its own meeting times.
B. Meetings shall be held at announced times and in public places.
C. All meetings shall be open to the public in accordance with the Ralph M. Brown Act.
Meets on the third Thursday morning of January, April, July and October at 7:30 A.M. (unless otherwise announced and publicly noticed) in the San Dimas Canyon Golf Course Club House at 2100 Terrebonne Avenue.