If you are interested in purchasing a Grove Station unit, follow the steps identified below to determine if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements identified in the program summary:
- Check the income chart on the program summary. Determine that your gross (pretax) annual income does not exceed the maximum allowed for the total number of people in the household. Potential buyers must have a 2 to 5 persons household in order to purchase an available unit. All household members must meet program requirements at the time of application.
- Are you a first time home buyer? Preference will be given to applicants who have not owned a primary residence in the last three years. Preference will also be given to applicants who currently reside in San Dimas for the past 12 months.
- Determine the value of your household assets. Do you have 5% to 10% available for down payment and closing costs? Do you have gift funds to apply to your down payment? If so, gather this information to include on the pre-application form.
- Attend a viewing of the Grove Station units. 2 floor plans will be offered consisting of 2 bedrooms, den and 2 bathroom flats. See the attached floor plans for unit layout. Once the unit is viewed and you desire to make application, continue to Step 5.
- Contact our contractor, Neighborhood Partnership Housing Services, Inc., Ameer J.Elahee at (909) 391-6497. They will provide you with a pre-qualification application to complete. Your pre-application form will be received and considered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your pre-qualification form will be reviewed to determine program eligibility and ability to apply for financing. If determined eligible to participate in the program, you will be contacted to initiate the purchase process.
- Selected applicants must submit all documentation requested by the Lender and Agency to proceed in the purchase process.
- Upon approval of the loan, buyers sign the loan papers and program documents, and with the closing of escrow, applicants become the proud owner of a Grove Station unit.