1. Take advantage of the weather and get out doors, if it's not too hot or too cold. Take a walk in the park or down one of the City's tree lined streets.
2. Ever wanted to learn to dance? Our Swing and Salsa classes build endurance and stamina, Helps with weight loss and relieves stress.
3. Be an active TV watcher. While you watch, you can walk or run in place, do standing lunges, do tricep dips off the couch, or lift weights
4. Walk while the kids are practicing. If you're spending the afternoon taking kids to soccer practice, why not walk around the outside of the field while they practice
5. Try "walking meetings. Go for a walk and brainstorm or figure out what you need to do.
6. Spend more time warming up. Muscles, tendons and ligaments will be colder in cool air so start by taking at least five minutes to do some light exercise, such as easy walking, before your main workout.
7. Walk through San Dimas and enjoy exercise and community at the Saturday Stroll November 22 from 8am - 10:30am
8. Start training for our 27th Anuual San Dimas 5k and One Mile Fun Run that will take place on September 26.
9. Yoga can help increase strength and improve your posture. Register for a class through the Parks and Recreation Department.
10. Come see for yourself why our pilates class is so popular. Registration is held monthly for this Tuesday evening class.