Yard/Garage Sale Information
Thank you for submitting your garage sale application.
Once approved, it will be published on our calendar.
There was a problem submitting your form.
Please scroll down and check for errors and submit again.
To submit an application for a Garage Sale Permit and be listed on our Garage Sale Calendar page:
- Complete the form below and click the Submit button at the bottom.
- Only your address, sale date and time will appear in your on-line garage sale listing; all other contact information will be used for administration purposes only.
Terms and Conditions
- All Yard/Garage sales require a permit from the City of San Dimas. There is no fee charged for permits. The permitting process has been developed to monitor local sales.
- Yard/Garage sales are permitted in residential zones only. The maximum number of sales shall not exceed three in any calendar year. Such sales may not exceed three consecutive days.
- Yard/Garage sales may not begin before 7 am or extend beyond 10 pm.
- Signs that are located off of the property in which the sale is being held are not permitted.
- Application must be received two days prior to the date of the sale.
- The date, time, and address of approved sales will be posted on the City’s website.
- The Planning Department is always happy to help you if you have any questions. Contact us at (909) 394-6250.